Image for illustration only and may not reflect actual product or finish
Catalog Cuts / Specs
The Norton® Series 78-B/F Surface Closers represent a combination of traditional styling and modern closer features. All closer sizes are contained within a single size aluminum alloy shell.
These Norton Traditional Surface Closers have an unusual ability to accommodate power adjustment to their environment. The adjustable clock coil spring provides a small incremental increase or decrease through a wide range of closer power. They can be adjusted to meet the exact power requirements of the installation. Sweep speed, latch speed and back-check cushioning can also be adjusted to door, frame and variable conditions.
- Aluminum alloy shell
- Adjustable sweep/latch speed
- Adjustable back-check cushioning
- Self drilling, self-tapping and machine screws
- Handed- closer spring can be reversed in the field (Parallel hold open arms and delayed action- not reversible.)
- Rack and pinion operation
- UL / cUL listed for use on fire rated doors
- UL10C listed for positive pressure fire test
- This product is manufactured in an ISO 9001, ISO 14001 facility
- Listed by the New York City Materials and Equipment Acceptance Division