Image for illustration only and may not reflect actual product or finish
Catalog Cuts / Specs
Adhesive Backed Combination Intumescent and Silicone
- Designed for tighter frames. Demonstrates extremely low closing force.
- High temperature silicone.
- Self-extinguishing and non-toxic.
- Longest-lasting commercial grade door seal.
- Seals against smoke, fire, air, sound and weather.
- Unaffected by sunlight, ozone and ultraviolet rays.
- Impervious to fungus and mildew.
- furnished in three cut lengths equivalent to standard door size dimensions
- Seal begins compressing at 23/64". Compresses to seal up to a 1/8" gap.
- SiliconSeal is extruded from high-temperature silicone; effective between -58°F and 450°F.
- Chemically inert, highly stable, expandable graphite strip.
- Will not degrade from carbon dioxide and ozone like many competitive intumescents.
- Unaffected by moisture and will not break down like fiber-based or cellulose-based products.
Note: All adhesive gaskets have a limited storage and shelf life. This product must be installed within 6 months of purchase and must be stored between 50ºF and 100ºF.
- BHMA Certified
- Fire Rated - UL10C - Positive Pressure (also category B, G & H)
- Air Infiltration Tested
- Sound Tested - ASTM E90
- Smoke Tested - UL1784
Before installing thoroughly clean the frame with the enclosed cleansing towelette to remove grease, dust or cleanser build-up. Before installation, wait for frame surface to completely dry (evaporate). As an alternative or substitute cleanser, use isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol. Note: Mineral spirits or other petroleum based cleaning products should NOT be used.