Image for illustration only and may not reflect actual product or finish
Catalog Cuts / Specs
- For use on pair of doors when one door must close before the other.
- Active door lever holds the active door open until inactive door closes enough to trip release mechanism. Then active door closes.
- Safety override allows active door to close first when extreme force applied.
- Supplied with a filler bar to provide a virtually seamless look accross the entire soffit
- Mounting brackets available when using stop mounted hardware (3751 and 3752)
- Standard finish = US28 Satin Aluminum (ready to paint)
- UL Listed for use with a pair of swinging fire doors incorporating an astragal for up to and including 3 hours
- Average weight per unit = 5 lbs